Maps and Locations
At John Peter Smith Hospital special services include:
- Trauma: Tarrant County's only Level I Trauma Center
- Intensive care: for adults and newborns
- Healing Wings: AIDS treatment health center
- Inpatient care: for patients of all ages
- OB/Gyn: health care services to meet needs of women - all private labor and delivery rooms
Trinity Springs Pavilion is a psychiatric facility that is utilized for crisis stabilization, short-term treatment and family education. It is located on the network's main campus.
JPS also has a psychiatric emergency center in John Peter Smith Hospital and operates a partial hospitalization program that is designed to help patients function within their homes and communities.
To view a detailed map and to receive driving directions, click on any of the JPS Health Centers or the John Peter Smith Hospital Locations below.
Click here to view a map of the JPS main campus.
Click here to view JPS Locations on Fort Worth Transit Routes
Click here for JPS locations which offer same-day, after-hour appointments.
For more information about locations within the JPS Health Network, please contact:
1500 S. Main Street
Fort Worth TX 76104